Lauren Zoeller, a CTA certified Life Management Coach, Wellness Expert and E-RYT 200 has achieved overwhelming success in helping people achieve their mind, body and spirit goals.
Whether she is working one on one with clients, facilitating one of her workshops, speaking to a group, or teaching yoga, Lauren has the ability to open hearts and minds to enable her clients to become the best version of themselves
Lauren helps her clients, embody unwavering confidence, gain clarity on their heart’s purpose, access full abundance in every area of one’s life, and receive a greater sense of health on a physical, spiritual, mental and emotional level.
In addition to her coaching, Lauren teaches private, corporate and studio yoga and is the co-owner of Phoenix Yoga, a 200-hour teacher training program. She has been teaching dance and yoga for 13 years and incorporates clean living and fitness in all of her programs.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Lauren randomly got started with yoga and then Life Coaching
- Common misconceptions people have about Life Coaching
- Her favorite book ever and what she’s currently reading
- What everyone needs to stop saying to single people
- Her 10 year dreams and aspirations
Looking forward to your thoughts and ‘aha’ moments from this episode!